Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1967 Canada One Dollar Coin

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 3,487Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2784 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2020  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
here is the reverse to the 1963 obverse I posted. look at the effect the lacquer has around the paddlers. it causes a ghosting effect.
1967-Canada-One-Dollar-Coin
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2784 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2020  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
here is the 1967 out of plastic. I have a better 1967 than this one. I will also use a better 1963 and 1964 dollars. I hate to cut the 1968 out of plastic but I am going to. I will try to do a stack by hand. it will takes a while. it will be worth it,here is the images
1967-Canada-One-Dollar-Coin
1967-Canada-One-Dollar-Coin
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2784 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2020  9:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
here is 1967 coin plain. thought I would share this one.
1967-Canada-One-Dollar-Coin
1967-Canada-One-Dollar-Coin
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2784 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2020  9:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well the mint has said. that they never coated any nickle coins. well here is a coin from a 1970 set. the full set is coated. like I said earlier, I have a 1968 set as well. they are all coated. some one has coated some. here is the images of the 1970 coin.
1967-Canada-One-Dollar-Coin
1967-Canada-One-Dollar-Coin
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2784 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2020  10:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

1967-Canada-One-Dollar-Coin
1967-Canada-One-Dollar-Coin
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2784 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2020  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
here is a 1981 quarter in a proof like set. if you ever wondered. if the plastic these coins are stored in breaks down . I would say they do look at the pieces of plastic laying on this coin. just like dandruff. here is the images a cut this quarter out. to look at it closer and to photograph have a great one
1967-Canada-One-Dollar-Coin
1967-Canada-One-Dollar-Coin
  Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 3,487Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums