Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2019 P Lincoln Shield Cent DDO-001 Bought On Ebay (20.00 + 3.90 S&h)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 977Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79558 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2020  5:33 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I bought this off of ebay for 20.00 plus 3.90 S&H. I ended up only paying this amount, because the seller accepted my best offer of 20.00. I am going to be very pumped to get this baby in the mail! I don't have it in hand yet. 193427952241
Errers and Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
Daves Errors's Avatar
United States
1566 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2020  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Daves Errors to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice pick I still need this one. congrats.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
GrapeCollects's Avatar
United States
8946 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2020  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a tough one! Decent price too, I may have tried to haggle lower given the spotting, later die stage, and lower MS grade. Overall a nice example though
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79558 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2020  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Daves Errorsand GrapeCollects! I thought about offering him a much lower price, but I know that the seller probably would have rejected it or counter offered. I figured that 20.00 was fair enough.
Errers and Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
Daves Errors's Avatar
United States
1566 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2020  5:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Daves Errors to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some time's ya have to pay a lil more to get the coin ya need for your collection. Not a bad price and now you have that DDO Variety. On to the next pick lol.
Edited by Daves Errors
04/18/2020 5:57 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79558 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2020  6:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You're dang right Daves Errors! Sometimes you have too. Since this variety is pretty new, don't be surprised to have to pay some good money for one.
Errers and Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
levelsofmadnes's Avatar
United States
3003 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2020  6:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add levelsofmadnes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice coin Errers and Varietys

... I don't know how many I have and in what condition but we could have traded; I know you got lots of duplicate goodies
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79558 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2020  7:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Levelofmadnes,dang it, lol! Oh well.
Errers and Varietys.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 977Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.32 seconds to rattle this change. Forums