Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Sacawega / Presidential / U S Mint 1000 Coin Box 2009 / 2020

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,398Next Topic  
Valued Member
goldnugget's Avatar
United States
373 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2020  11:37 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Someone had ordered a 1000 dollar Coin Box a week ago and din't pick it up. They thought it was me and I told them No. They then said if the person didn't pick it up ,I could have it next week. I have never requested a box since they started in 2009 - 2020 ( I used to get Rolls when they ordered them a long time ago. I now get 500 Dollar Boxes from the Mint. Question, Does this look like a 2009 Box,( Still Sealed ) maybe Rolled from Loomis or Brink's back when.

1st Picture is Length wise on box
2 Nd Picture is end of box
If not Coin Roll Hunting too follow. goldnugget


Sacawega-/-Presidential-/--U-S-Mint-1000-Coin-Box-2009-/-2020
Sacawega-/-Presidential-/--U-S-Mint-1000-Coin-Box-2009-/-2020
Valued Member
goldnugget's Avatar
United States
373 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2020  2:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Following Up with the Previous Post from 5-14-2020
I opened the $1000.00 Coin Box and looking at me was a Couple of 2000-P circulated Sacagawea dollar Coins. Now looking at One Roll on the end is a circulated Sacagawea dollar Coin with ( No Date ) I do not see any information about this Coin on Page's 946 thru 948 in the 1st Edition Deluxe Edition (United Stets Red Book Mega Edition )
I could see the Following Presidential Coins on the end of the Rolls,Gerald R. Ford = John F.Kennedy = Rutherford B. Hayes = James Garfield = Lyndon B. Johnson = Richard M. Nixon = Dwight D. Eisenhower = James Monroe = John Quincy Adams = James Garfield (Flipped the roll's over and now I can see = William Howard Taft = William Henry Harrison = James Buchanan = Gerald Ford = James K. Polk =William Fillmore = Abraham Lincoln = Franklin D.Roosevelt = John Tyler = James Madison = Franklin Pierce = Andrew Johnson and the some 1979 Susan B Anthony dollars

Need help on Research on the NO Date Sacagawea dollars
Sacawega-/-Presidential-/--U-S-Mint-1000-Coin-Box-2009-/-2020
Sacawega-/-Presidential-/--U-S-Mint-1000-Coin-Box-2009-/-2020
Edited by goldnugget
05/22/2020 10:09 pm
Pillar of the Community
nfine's Avatar
United States
3508 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2020  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sacagawea dollars minted between 2000 and 2008 have the date and mint mark on the obverse of the coin. Native American dollars minted 2009-present have the date and mint mark on the edge of the coin, like the Presidential dollars. I hope I understood your question correctly.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,398Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums