Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Avatar Request Please

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,404Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
CoinHunter27's Avatar
United States
5887 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2020  12:13 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I hope this kind of avatar is allowed. I wanted some color To blend with the black background, inspired by Coop. . If not, let me know and I can upload a different one. Thanks!

-CH27

Avatar-Request-Please
Collector of U.S. Coins, Varieties, and Colonial Coinage
Pillar of the Community
CoinHunter27's Avatar
United States
5887 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  12:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kindly disregard the image above-I would like this image as my avatar please:

Avatar-Request-Please

-CH27
Collector of U.S. Coins, Varieties, and Colonial Coinage
Pillar of the Community
CoinHunter27's Avatar
United States
5887 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2020  12:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I noticed my avatar was changed to the Flying Eagle cent above, but not the new avatar I tried to change it to ( Lincoln Cent above). Is this because I didn't make a new topic?

Thanks!

-CH27
Collector of U.S. Coins, Varieties, and Colonial Coinage
Forum Dad
Learn More...
bobby131313's Avatar
United States
24232 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2020  1:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, when I do them I look at the first post only.
Pillar of the Community
CoinHunter27's Avatar
United States
5887 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2020  1:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Alright thanks for clearing that up!

-CH27
Collector of U.S. Coins, Varieties, and Colonial Coinage
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,404Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums