Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1956-P Lincoln Cent. High Grade?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,227Next Topic  
Valued Member
almostpennylane's Avatar
United States
101 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  12:13 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add almostpennylane to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Any guesses on what this would be graded? I'm very new to coin collecting, so I'm not too sure. Thanks!



1956-P-Lincoln-Cent.-High-Grade?
1956-P-Lincoln-Cent.-High-Grade?
1956-P-Lincoln-Cent.-High-Grade?
1956-P-Lincoln-Cent.-High-Grade?
1956-P-Lincoln-Cent.-High-Grade?
1956-P-Lincoln-Cent.-High-Grade?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
mtuma3's Avatar
United States
744 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  01:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtuma3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To me it's a nice coin that I would be happy to have in my Cent album...
It would probably grade AU
However you can buy a slabbed MS65 for $25
I've never sent a coin to be slabbed, but I'm assuming its around $20 or so plus shipping.
So my answer would be no... don't send it in.
Mark
ANA Member

My7070
Pillar of the Community
fenton's Avatar
United States
4992 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  07:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fenton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Slider. I'm thinking AU-58 but I could see it creeping into an MS-61 holder. Either way, not worth the cost to have graded. That said, it's a nice coin so put it an album or flip and enjoy it.

I keep my nice roll finds in green albums and I've got a lot of coins in similar condition in my modern LWC's one. A great hobby.
Pillar of the Community
mcshilling's Avatar
Canada
9880 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree AU58
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm at AU-58 as well.
Bedrock of the Community
IndianGoldEagle's Avatar
United States
37201 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  10:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with the others, AU-58.
Pillar of the Community
Wideglide's Avatar
United States
646 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  6:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wideglide to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think it's a little too dinged for 58, I'm at AU-55.
Bedrock of the Community
ijn1944's Avatar
United States
19609 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  6:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AU58 for me.
Bedrock of the Community
BadThad's Avatar
United States
20050 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  7:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-61/62
Lincoln Cent Lover!
VERDI-CARE™ INVENTOR
https://verdi.care/
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,227Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Forums