Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

South Africa Proof Coins 1974

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 759Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Slerk's Avatar
Russian Federation
1559 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  02:47 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Participating in one auction I won several Proof coins of South Africa 1974, but unfortunately not the entire set (they were sold separately) I now have 1/2 cent , 2 cents, 10 cents, and 50 cents. The question is this. What do you think I should do with these coins ? Sell them ( for how much?) or search for missing instances?
CCF Master Historian of Commemorative Coins
Learn More...
commems's Avatar
United States
12566 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From what you posted, it appears you were going after the complete set. Why stop now? If I was in your situation, I would consider the coins that I won to be my starting point, and pursue the other coins in the set. I know that I would enjoy the hunt for the additional coins!

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 759Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums