Coin Community Family of Web Sites
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1928-S Small Mint Mark MMS-002 From LCr

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 1,022Next Topic  
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
108114 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2021  7:39 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
New in today, a 1928-S Small Mint Mark MMS-002 as designated by The Lincoln Cent Resource

1928-S-Small-Mint-Mark-MMS-002-From--LCr 1928-S-Small-Mint-Mark-MMS-002-From--LCr 1928-S-Small-Mint-Mark-MMS-002-From--LCr
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
-makecents-'s Avatar
United States
9019 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2021  8:13 pm  Show Profile   Check -makecents-'s eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Needed one of each, I see.
-makecents-
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
108114 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
-makecents-'s Avatar
United States
9019 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2021  8:44 pm  Show Profile   Check -makecents-'s eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a good start! I've never started a set but am thinking of doing it. Supposedly, (in my mind) I'm not a collector but have found myself with a lot of coins.
I know you have several sets going but took a liking to your 7070 that you are working on. I may try that one, to start. I haven't checked lately, how's yours going?
-makecents-
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2021  9:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find!
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
108114 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2021  10:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I haven't checked lately, how's yours going?

I put it on pause until this fall (an arbitrary date). When I got the 7070 Dansco album I like it so much, I went and bought all the Dansco albums for all modern coin sets From Eisenhower to Lincoln. and got busy filling them up. BUT! Now that I'm done with them, I'll get back on the 7070 set. I just need to post up the last of my albums (dimes and uh, huh, The Roosevelts are the last. I just posted up the Lincolns).
So onto the 7070 then when done, I'll step backwards and start with Franklins or maybe Morgans/Peace dollars.

(how's that for an answer?)
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2021  10:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interrupt this thread to offer a problem-free 1928-S (small S) cent in F or better to anyone who will send a stamp for postage. PM me.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
-makecents-'s Avatar
United States
9019 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2021  10:16 pm  Show Profile   Check -makecents-'s eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
(how's that for an answer?)
Hah! I like it! Congrats on all the other sets!
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
-makecents-'s Avatar
United States
9019 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2021  10:21 pm  Show Profile   Check -makecents-'s eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Interrupt this thread to offer a problem-free 1928-S (small S) cent in F or better to anyone who will send a stamp for postage. PM me.
Would you do a large S for that, problem free, that is. Just joking. That's very cool of you!
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
-makecents-'s Avatar
United States
9019 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2021  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Check -makecents-'s eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Interrupt this thread
The way you started your post, I expected to see this.

1928-S-Small-Mint-Mark-MMS-002-From--LCr
-makecents-
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2021  10:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have 31 of these in no problem F or better to give away for postage. You will not be disappointed.
Edited by Coinfrog
09/09/2021 10:37 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 1,022Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Forums