Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Of My Friends Coins Found A 1974 Missing S Variety.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 996Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  12:07 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Decided to look through these a little more today, found a decent 1974 no S
Of-My-Friends-Coins-Found-A-1974-Missing-S-Variety.
Of-My-Friends-Coins-Found-A-1974-Missing-S-Variety.
Pillar of the Community
mcshilling's Avatar
Canada
9860 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  12:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep I don't see an S
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, though most of these coins should be in holders, I am trying to sort out the specific varieties that might have a small premium above silver value or face value.(or potentially)
Edited by Wrekkdd
09/26/2021 4:31 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
5653 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  4:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There was no silver in '74
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At okiecoiner, I have to post most of the silver she my friend has. She is one of the newer members who joined today. I was posting it for the fact of the no S variety, no silver after 67 at least for dollars to my knowledge. I should not have said silver value so that was my bad. I meant possibly above face value. Silver coins are worth melt not face value, I have just been looking through mostly the silver. Thanks for the correction.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I edited the post to fix the that, I have been looking through mostly her silver coins and old nickels, I have not looked to much into the dimes and quarters due to the fact many details have worn down or completely off.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 996Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums