Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2022 Loonie - Die Crack

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 2,634Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Canada
843 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2022  02:14 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TerryT to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Since 2012, the only new coins I collect are what I find in circulation - no more mint "products" at crazy prices. With the pandemic and using cards to pay everywhere, I don't get much pocket change now. I came across a shiny loonie (the second 2022 so far), and checked to see if it was better than the one I had. Found a bad scrape but still looked it over and found a die crack on the forehead. I guess it's a keeper now.

2022-Loonie---Die-Crack
2022-Loonie---Die-Crack
2022-Loonie---Die-Crack
Bedrock of the Community
ijn1944's Avatar
United States
19610 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2022  07:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice catch.
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 2,634Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to rattle this change. Forums