| Author |
Replies: 12 / Views: 1,003 |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1524 Posts |
What do you think this one grades?  
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
I'm at VG-10+ on this.
Edited by Coinfrog 01/07/2023 7:31 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
646 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
21792 Posts |
I wouldn't be too disappointed with the grade opinions already expressed. It seems that Barber series as a whole, saw very extensive circulation for a much longer period of time than most .
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2596 Posts |
10 sounds good I don't think there's enough feathers on reverse to be f12
|
|
Rest in Peace
United States
18456 Posts |
I'm thinking more like a classic F-12 . 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2189 Posts |
I am in the f-12 group also.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
235 Posts |
VG 10 the clincher is the wear on the reverse wings.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
15955 Posts |
VG10 - I need to see more letters in LIBERTY to get to F12.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
|
|
Rest in Peace
United States
18456 Posts |
Quote: VG10 - I need to see more letters in LIBERTY to get to F12. Looks like all letters are there and discernable to me . I stand by F-12 
Edited by T-BOP 01/08/2023 12:01 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1524 Posts |
Thanks all. I purchased this from a LCS as a F-12. I missed some of the wear on the eagles right wing and shield until I got home and was looking at it again. Then I began to think the reverse might pull this one down to a VG-10, even though the obverse is a solid F-12 in my opinion.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18935 Posts |
i agree with obv F12 rev VG10. when its this close I always go with obv as thats what you see in an album
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37206 Posts |
VG-10. Reverse will hold it back from a 12.
|
| |
Replies: 12 / Views: 1,003 |
|