Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Delta Metal Detector ( Need Your Opinion )

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 2,558Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
andre1621's Avatar
Canada
868 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2009  07:21 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add andre1621 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I members

I'm tinking of purchasing this unit and before I do,i would like you to give me your opinion on this metal detector.

http://www.canadiantreasureseekers....etail&p=1084

The delta 4000

Thank you

Andre
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
nohope587's Avatar
United States
5953 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2009  08:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Detectorists (is that even a word?) Will be passionate about the detector they use so you won't get an unbiased opinion here. I know nothing about the model you have posted so I cannot help you. I have an ACE 250 (Cheaper than the one you are looking at) and I like it.

Try here for reportedly unbiased reviews. http://metaldetectorreviews.net/
http://www.metaldetectorresource.com/

Unfortunately the one you are looking at is not even listed. Perhaps this says something in itself.


Here is the the only review I could find. Mostly positive except the last one.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index....84914.0.html

Edited by nohope587
12/19/2009 08:27 am
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 2,558Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to rattle this change. Forums