Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Gorgeous Unc Quarter Eagle

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 1,447Next Topic  
Rest in Peace
coinguybrian's Avatar
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2010  05:19 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Pillar of the Community
afclassic87's Avatar
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2010  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add afclassic87 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! What a beautiful gold coin! I wish we were on the gold standard still!
Rest in Peace
coinguybrian's Avatar
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2010  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Don't mean to be rude, but I actually was being sarcastic. This is one of the ugliest 'unc' coins I've ever seen in my life and I think it may even be an overgraded AU on top of that.
Pillar of the Community
weerdsteev's Avatar
United States
1291 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2010  11:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add weerdsteev to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How rude! ;-)
Pillar of the Community
Namachieli's Avatar
United States
2120 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2010  11:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Namachieli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yea, I was gonna say. that thing is a weak and ugly MS or a decent AU.
Pillar of the Community
wheatguy's Avatar
United States
1534 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2010  1:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wheatguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AU-58's are often much nicer than MS-60 and 61, since 60 and 61's usually are very baggy.
Bedrock of the Community
biokemist6's Avatar
United States
12437 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2010  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biokemist6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gotta love the description- "Well struck, pleasing surfaces"
Rest in Peace
coinguybrian's Avatar
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2010  01:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hate those pre-fab descriptions teletrade uses....
Pillar of the Community
afclassic87's Avatar
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2010  02:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add afclassic87 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know why I said I liked that coin. I just opened that link and I saw something different. I don't know if I had a different gold coin window open and got confused. I'm at a lose because I would never say I liked that coin. Are you sure the link didn't change?
Rest in Peace
coinguybrian's Avatar
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2010  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, it was definitely the original link, heh.
Pillar of the Community
jakeW's Avatar
United States
689 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2010  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jakeW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
is that site usually accurate with their descriptions or do they just generalize?
Rest in Peace
coinguybrian's Avatar
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2010  3:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
they usually generalize.
  Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 1,447Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Forums