Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1941 Lincoln Cent

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,069Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
1547 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2011  8:51 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add eddiespin to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I think it's a woodie. Either that, or I'd call it a woody. What wood you call it. I am not trying to influence your opinion toward woodgrain, I wood never do that. I really wood not!

Also, tell me whether it appeals to you or not, and give me a grade, or a range, off these less than crisp pics. Thanks!
1941-Lincoln-Cent

1941-Lincoln-Cent
Bedrock of the Community
BadThad's Avatar
United States
20052 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2011  11:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A very NICE woody! I love it!

MS-64RB
Lincoln Cent Lover!
VERDI-CARE™ INVENTOR
https://verdi.care/
Bedrock of the Community
SHAFTA9a's Avatar
Canada
10743 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2011  12:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SHAFTA9a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think it looks a lot like a mix of Maple and Birch...


It, also looks MS-64RB to me too...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1547 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2011  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eddiespin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He's every bit mint state but as I'm sure you both know sometimes the graining pattern can distract one from making that determination. That's the highest I had him pegged at, too, though, so...needless to say...mucho thanks a bunch!
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,069Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Forums