Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1652 Massachusetts Pine Tree Shilling

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,595Next Topic  
New Member

United States
2 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2011  7:26 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Premiess to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
This coin is 359 years old & I was just wondering if anyone is familiar with this type. And also its grade I haven't been to a appraiser in a long time and I was thinking of putting it up for auction.
Thanks for any help you might have.
1652-Massachusetts-Pine-Tree-Shilling

1652-Massachusetts-Pine-Tree-Shilling
Pillar of the Community
D0ubl3Eagle's Avatar
United States
5854 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2011  5:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add D0ubl3Eagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This coin looks like it is a oak tree shilling instead of a pine tree shilling. I am not too familiar with these coins so I would not be sure of its authenticity or its grade. But I have looked at several pictures of this coin and I would say that something does not feel right about this coin. I am sure that someone much more familiar with this coin would be able to provide you with a better opinion.
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,595Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums