Probably time that the toast is done here... but I didn't hear the ding.
"Discovery follows discovery, each both raising and answering questions, each ending a long search, and each providing the new instruments for a new search." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer
So not every negative comment about a seller is true? Hard to believe someone would make up a story like this since we all know every coin store has video proof of what is going on. I want to thank CCF for taking the time to research this.
I will say I have noticed a lot of complaint threads lately. From bad ebay sellers/listings to bad grading to bad deliveries. I hope people get happier as we head into the holidays.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use