| Author |
Replies: 13 / Views: 1,018 |
|
|
Valued Member
United States
280 Posts |
Edited by Scarp9603 03/08/2022 05:05 am
|
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3848 Posts |
Is there any way to get better photos? I can't offer an opinion for how blurry these are.
Suffering from bust half fever. Want to learn how to attribute early half dollars by die variety? Click Here: http://goccf.com/t/434955Shoot me a PM if you are looking to sell bust halves.
|
|
Valued Member
 United States
280 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3848 Posts |
MS-62 is my guess. I always undergrade this type.
Suffering from bust half fever. Want to learn how to attribute early half dollars by die variety? Click Here: http://goccf.com/t/434955Shoot me a PM if you are looking to sell bust halves.
|
|
Valued Member
 United States
280 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1173 Posts |
MS-63. My favorite coin design.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18930 Posts |
if possible always take coin out of holder especially these as they scratch pretty easy and makes it difficult to determine whats on the coin or the holder. dont use overhead lighting especially on gold as there is too much glare. I have it in the MS63 box
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1023 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1870 Posts |
I am not convinced that it is MS so I will go AU-58
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37201 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
557 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
 United States
280 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 13 / Views: 1,018 |
|