Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2022 Women Quarters Program Maya Angelou Quarter Production Footage

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 1,482Next Topic
Page: of 2
Press Manager
Learn More...
United States
1420 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  1:06 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CCFPress to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
US Mint - Production footage of the 2022 Women Quarters Program honoring Maya Angelou.

S6JCQQ5T17s

Check out 2022 Maya Angelou Quarters on ebay.
Learn More...
United States
112450 Posts
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21803 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  3:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
On a side note, I just added pages for the first year with better images...
https://www.coincommunity.com/us_qu...nt_women.asp
Learn More...
United States
112450 Posts
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Snobro110 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm honestly excited
Valued Member
United States
373 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  7:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice looking quarters.
Pillar of the Community
United States
890 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverRoosevelt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The design is really dramatic when it's in the metal. I can't wait to find these in circulation.
Learn More...
United States
112450 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2022  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The design is really dramatic when it's in the metal. I can't wait to find these in circulation.

I think the design turned out rather well.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7575 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2022  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If anyone is wondering the 'Mint set' and the 'Silver mint set' to the New quarters sets are now available for enrollment on the US Mint site.
Learn More...
United States
112450 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2022  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good to know.

I expect to get them along with the regular proof and uncirculated mint sets.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8102 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2022  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now we need a West Point mint version.
Learn More...
United States
112450 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  10:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Now we need a West Point mint version.

I also wonder if they will be doing the San Francisco business strikes this time.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7575 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I also wonder if they will be doing the San Francisco business strikes this time.

They are (well kind of - in uncirculated finishes)... P D and S mints:
Edited by Dearborn
01/12/2022 5:12 pm
Learn More...
United States
112450 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, there you go!

I meant to look earlier and forgot.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7575 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My plan is to buy 2 each of the mint and silver mint sets, one to keep in OGP and the other to crack open and put into a Dansco?(?) album I may have to find blank quarter album and pages and label them myself going forward unless a miracle happens and Dansco get its act together...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1363 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
They are (well kind of - in uncirculated finishes)... P D and S mints:

Interesting. So the only way to get S-mint quarters is to buy a three roll P-D-S set for $54.00. Previously for the S-mint ATB Quarters, you could get single rolls, 100-coin bags, or a three roll set. This might be something to watch.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 1,482Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: