Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ty2020B's 4,000 Post Giveaway

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 73 / Views: 2,232Next Topic
Page: of 5
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4125 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  10:23 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I failed to do a 3,000 post giveaway, so here we are at 4,000. Thanks to everyone who makes this forum great place to learn and converse!

Right to it. This giveaway will be a drawing, BUT, rather than just throwing your name in a hat once, the number of times your name will be entered will be determined by which coin listed below you reply to this post with. The coins listed below can be worth anywhere from 1-15 entries. Simply reply to this thread with the name of the coin you choose and you will be entered X amount of times into the hat. Edit: the same coin can be picked multiple times by different members. Limit is on one entry per member.

There is no rhyme or reason to which coins are worth more points, I am not assigning based on favorites, so its the luck of the draw! A Buffalo nickel may be worth 1 point or may be worth 15 points. I will reveal the entry values once the competition has ended BEFORE the drawing so you can see your odds.

Entries will be accepted until Monday 5/16 (Edited by Staff: note new end date) at 8pm CST. After that I will draw the first name. There will be 4 winners. First winner will claim their prize, choosing from the 4 options. I will pick the next winner after the first prize is claimed and so on.

One reply per member, must have 50 posts to participate, and I am limiting this to the US and Canada for shipping. I apologize to our international members but I've had a number of international shipping issues. NOTE: If you are chosen, and would rather pass on your prize, feel free to do so. I will not be offended and would rather someone who will appreciate the prizes have a shot

OPTIONS OF COIN TYPE FOR ENTRIES:

1. Draped Bust Half Cent
2. Classic Head Cent
3. Indian Head cent
4. Three Cent Nickel
5. Shield nickel
6. Buffalo nickel
7. Liberty Seated dime
8. Twenty Cent Piece
9. Standing Liberty quarter
10. Draped Bust Half Dollar
11. Walking Liberty half dollar
12. Trade dollar
13. Liberty Seated dollar
14. Morgan dollar
15. 50 c. Texas Commemorative

PRIZES (no particular order, winner's choice):

"Junk" Silver Mini Lot

1917 2 Feather Buffalo nickel

1916 Toned Mercury dime PCGS MS62

2020 U.S. P&D Uncirculated Mint Set (generic photo)

Edited by Ty2020b
05/11/2022 08:14 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
5119 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  10:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Ty very nice!!!!

Lets see, I was going to say ugly Ben, but you didn't put him on the contest and I don't see Bison Nickels either so I will go with one of my favorite coins:

4. Three Cent Nickel

Bedrock of the Community
United States
45121 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  10:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
#9 please. Neat idea for a contest.Thanks for having a contest.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
1839 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  1:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter53562 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on your milestone! I will pick: 10. Draped Bust Half Dollar

Thank you
Valued Member
United States
223 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin rejector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll go with.... 14. Morgan dollar. Congrats on 4k posts & good luck to all!
Valued Member
United States
292 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  2:54 pm  Show Profile   Check Joshu - a's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Joshu - a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
#12 Trade dollar

Congrats
Pillar of the Community
United States
3831 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  3:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats!

Interesting contest and great prizes! I'll choose #8 ( Twenty Cent Piece).
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17453 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll take # 5 Shield nickel .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
590 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumismaticsFTW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CONGRATS!

#7 Liberty Seated dime
Pillar of the Community
United States
2565 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations on 4K posts.

I'll take 1. Draped Bust Half Cent, please.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3692 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
#3 Indian Head cent.. thanks for the contest.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8520 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool.

I'm in for: 11. Walking Liberty half dollar

Thanks!
Edited by ijn1944
05/10/2022 5:15 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6013 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  7:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the contest I'm in

#15 50 cent Texas Comm.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3880 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Put me down for #7 Liberty Seated dime and thanks for the contest!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10280 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  9:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the contest! Congrats!

3. Indian Head cent

Here's my best one

My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Valued Member
Canada
188 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  9:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fefimo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the contest.
#8 Twenty Cent Piece please.
Page: of 5 Previous TopicReplies: 73 / Views: 2,232Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: