Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Buy Of The Week

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 789 / Views: 59,554Next Topic
Page: of 53
Rest in Peace
Gary Burke's Avatar
United States
3730 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2007  01:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gary Burke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Metalman, You mentioned your 1996 W Roosevelts earlier in this thread. I have two. Cut them both out and put them in airtites.

Sure wish Dansco had a space for them in their album!!
Pillar Of The Community
RenaL's Avatar
Turkey
1205 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2007  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RenaL to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This week I may have spoiled myself a little :)

1977 5 Lira FAO Commemorative:

Buy-Of-The-Week Buy-Of-The-Week


1973 BG 5 Leva Vasil Levski Comm.

Buy-Of-The-Week Buy-Of-The-Week


1971 BG 5 Leva Georgi Rakovski Comm.

Buy-Of-The-Week Buy-Of-The-Week


1988 BG 5 Leva 300th ann. of Chiprovsko Uprising

Buy-Of-The-Week Buy-Of-The-Week


500 Leva 1994 USA Football World Cup Comm.

Buy-Of-The-Week Buy-Of-The-Week

1964 50 Schilling Innsbruck Winter Olympics comm.

Buy-Of-The-Week Buy-Of-The-Week


Rest in Peace
Gary Burke's Avatar
United States
3730 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2007  7:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gary Burke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful Renal!
Rest in Peace
Gary Burke's Avatar
United States
3730 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2007  7:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gary Burke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Ralph's Avatar
United States
1582 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2007  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ralph to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2007-W American Silver Eagle

Image: Buy-Of-The-Week 2007 W.jpg
79.23 KB
Rest in Peace
Gary Burke's Avatar
United States
3730 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2007  8:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gary Burke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Ralph.

I'm sure glad I bought the set.
Pillar of the Community
Ralph's Avatar
United States
1582 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2007  8:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ralph to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Gary. I've got a "thing" about those Silver Eagles. I've been trying for a long time to get a complete set, but the 94-P and the 95-P are holding me up. That and the depth of my pockets. :) Reckon they'll come my way one of these days when the time is right.

Ralph
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1295 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2007  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add markn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1951PL (London mint) half penny

Buy-Of-The-Week
Valued Member
United States
161 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2007  11:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Libertad Peso to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love the 21st century when you can sit on you duff and the coins come to you. I removed from the mailbox an 1883 Hawaiian dime, a 1995 BU Islamic State Afghanistan 50 Afghanis, and a lot of 19 Canadian silver and old nickels (and the lone 1944 Mercury dime). Unfortunately no coins for spying. I love the Hawaiian coins and now only need the half and the dollar. I don't really like the 1847 cent.
Pillar of the Community
garylcsr's Avatar
United States
1952 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2007  12:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add garylcsr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I traded a 2007W ASE for a 1999 S proof set 10 pc.
i think I done very well myself.
Gary
Rest in Peace
Gary Burke's Avatar
United States
3730 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2007  02:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gary Burke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I only had two of the 1999 proof sets. Gave one to my daughter for my grandson, who was born in 1999. I'm hanging on to the other one. Sure wish I would have bought a bunch that year.
Valued Member
monster's Avatar
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2007  1:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add monster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got a Japanese 500 Yen Tsukuba Expo'85 for two dollars in an antique shop. The coin is in the original presentation case. Have a finger print on the coin. I am trying to clean with 100% EtOH. But, I can't complain by getting it below face.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1295 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2007  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add markn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1957 sixpence proof...total mintage 1256.....

Buy-Of-The-Week
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1295 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2007  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add markn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1949 1 Penny, die crack running through the VI on the obv, I love the look of this one (I am in lust with Aussie copper at the moment)

Buy-Of-The-Week
Rest in Peace
Gary Burke's Avatar
United States
3730 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2007  02:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gary Burke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
markn, the sixpence is beautiful and the mintage figure is unbelievable!!
  Previous TopicReplies: 789 / Views: 59,554Next Topic
Page: of 53

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Forums