| Author |
Replies: 744 / Views: 140,016 |
|
|
|
|
New Member
United States
8 Posts |
I got a few rolls of small dollars from the bank. Neat mix of Sacagaweas, Native American dollars and Presidents mostly. Got an NIFC Nixon 2016 D and a 2005 D Sacagawea dollar. Pretty happy with that tbh
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79632 Posts |
Nice finds. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Nice results! 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
189 Posts |
"I like money. I can't believe you like money, too. We should hang out." Frito
Member CONECA, Early American Coppers, NETCC
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79632 Posts |
Nice finds, Roller42. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Outstanding harvest! 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
328 Posts |
Very nice @Roller42 !!   What are some of the other dollar coins you're are searching for?
Edited by Marc Ingram 08/25/2026 4:33 pm
|
|
Valued Member
United States
189 Posts |
Thanks all. Quote: What are some of the other dollar coins you're are searching for? I'm not really searching for anything specific. I just enjoy the hunt. Major errors would be fun, but none so far. In one of the first boxes I searched I found a 170 degree rotated reverse Sacagawea. I didn't even know that was a recognized variety. I started searching dollars sort of by accident. I asked my credit union to order me a couple of boxes of half dollars. They don't order coins often. When they finally got around to it, the manager couldn't remember if I wanted dollars or half dollars so she ordered both. She offered to send them back, but I took them just for grins. When I started finding proof coins and lots of NIFCs I was hooked. I put together sets for my great niece and my wife's great nephews, now it's just for fun. It's 100+ F outside so it's a fun diversion in the AC.
"I like money. I can't believe you like money, too. We should hang out." Frito
Member CONECA, Early American Coppers, NETCC
|
|
Valued Member
United States
328 Posts |
Quote: I'm not really searching for anything specific. I just enjoy the hunt. Major errors would be fun, but none so far. In one of the first boxes I searched I found a 170 degree rotated reverse Sacagawea. I didn't even know that was a recognized variety.
I started searching dollars sort of by accident. I asked my credit union to order me a couple of boxes of half dollars. They don't order coins often. When they finally got around to it, the manager couldn't remember if I wanted dollars or half dollars so she ordered both. She offered to send them back, but I took them just for grins. When I started finding proof coins and lots of NIFCs I was hooked. I put together sets for my great niece and my wife's great nephews, now it's just for fun. It's 100+ F outside so it's a fun diversion in the AC. That's a good thing. You're doing well!  . Keep an eye out for the 2000-P Cheerios dollar, the 2000-P Sacagawea speared eagle and the 2007-P Washington dollar elongated ray. You could make some real money with those! 
Edited by Marc Ingram 08/25/2026 8:21 pm
|
|
Valued Member
United States
189 Posts |
Finished my bonus box tonight and came up with a bunch of fun finds. Lots of Presidential NIFCs including multiples of Teddy Roosevelt and George Bush.  Also, about half a roll of Indian Citizenship dollars, a couple of Innovation dollars, and an impaired 2005-S Sac proof.  I hope I get my second bonus box next week!
"I like money. I can't believe you like money, too. We should hang out." Frito
Member CONECA, Early American Coppers, NETCC
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79632 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Nice results! 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
189 Posts |
My second bonus box took awhile since we went on vacation, but it was worth the wait. I pulled out a nice stack of NIFCs including a dozen George Bush and 50 BU 2024 Indian Citizenship dollars. Also, a couple of Innovation dollars, which I like because their mintage is less than the 1909 S VDB cent. Small dollar boxes continue to be the most productive boxes for me. I'm glad the guy who originally ordered these never picked them up. 
"I like money. I can't believe you like money, too. We should hang out." Frito
Member CONECA, Early American Coppers, NETCC
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79632 Posts |
Nice finds, Roller42! 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Excellent! 
|
|
|
Replies: 744 / Views: 140,016 |
|