| Author |
Replies: 16 / Views: 1,547 |
Page 2 of 2
|
|
|
|
Valued Member
 United States
220 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
Can you show us larger images of both the obverse and reverse?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
2401 Posts |
looks like a nice one (from the obverse pic). glad you didn't have to go above guide line price. Not everyone has one ; ) Nice pick-up! smat
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108217 Posts |
not too bad a price for such a nice key date cent. nice grab 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
450 Posts |
Nice pickup on a tough to find Lincoln. Congrats.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
15959 Posts |
Nice.  Show us both sides of the coin.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
|
|
Valued Member
 United States
220 Posts |
Coinfrog, I will take more pictures. I hope is it because you just want to see and not you think something is wrong?!?!?!?!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5898 Posts |
Congrats on getting that one. (It's one of two I have yet to get.)
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups. We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19634 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
56855 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Outstanding! 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
125 Posts |
Great coin! In higher grades that one is worth even more than the S VDB ;)
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20057 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2728 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
3830 Posts |
Nice pickup! Quote: I will take more pictures. I hope is it because you just want to see and not you think something is wrong?!?!?!?! I'm sure there's nothing wrong, it's just that we always like to see both sides of any coins shared! 
|
|
Page 2 of 2
|
Replies: 16 / Views: 1,547 |
Page 2 of 2
|