Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

CCF Auction Feedback

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 1,459Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
7096 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2012  01:15 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just recived lousy feedback from flipofacoin.
Not at all happy with this.
I tried to pay with paypal was told can't use paypal because he didn't like it.( somthing about a frozen account)

Tried to pay via direct back deposit answer was told won't send bank details.
Told me I "Had to use Pro pay"
I have no idea about this company and refuse to sign up and send my bank and credit card details to an unknown ( to me)company.
Finally got to town and went to the post office to send the funds via Western Union and was told that a transfer of $56 US would cost me $80 so I didn't like that option.
I spend most of my time away on various remote mine sites and the only way I can send funds is via the Internet.
I explained all this to the seller and said that The deal was undo able.
Looked at my feedback and have been slammed with a 2.
No worries returned the favor.
This is the only time ever that I have not been able to pay for anything.
my ebay ratings will attest to this POMMYSTOCKMAN and the other members on CCF that I have bought off I imagine will do the same.

Bedrock of the Community
13014 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2012  01:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Never had any experience with him but if thats all true sounds like the negative feedback was unneeded and suggest not doing any further sales together
822 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2012  08:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scubu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Were payment terms clear in the listings? All his current ones seem clear that Propay is the only method.
Pillar of the Community
United States
758 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2012  08:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OneBowl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have done business with him and everything went perfectly and I would recommend him highly. I thought he accepted personal checks, but it appears that changed and as scubu mentioned, his terms are well defined. All I can say is that payment via credit card, even through an unknown to you processing company, provides more than adequate protection. I would chalk this one up as an unfortunate situation and to all out there, I personally would not hesitate to conduct business with either flipofacoin or trout1105's ebay presence.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8845 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2012  11:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am really disappointed to hear this. Trout is a TOP NOTCH customer of mine and makes the trading fun as well.
I don't see any feedback at this time for you. I hope that Bobby is fixing this as NO WAY do you deserve that sort of feedback.
I hope the feedback I have left for you comes back again when your file returns as I had nothing but fantastic dealings with you trout. You are a GOOD EGG! Big 10 point buyer! 10 point contributor to the forum posts as well.
Don't let this eat you up buddy!
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
4212 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2012  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
trout, I'm floored at all of this, someone's missing out on the bigger picture. Shake it off, there's inflexibility wherever you look.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
7096 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2012  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm over this already
All is good, a bit of bad feedback is not going to give me a heart attack anytime soon.
Thanks for the support fellers, but I say leave the feedback where it is.
The past cannot be changed.
Administrator
Learn More...
United States
325 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2012  08:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Admin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have researched this matter and since this was posted publicly, I feel I must respond publicly. Here are the payment terms in both of these listings word for word....

Quote:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.

We will send you an invoice with a SECURE LINK through our credit/debit card processing servicing provider, ProPay. *You do not need a ProPay account to use this payment service.

*Please be prepared to complete transactions within 24 hours of sale.

SAME DAY SHIPPING! When possible, all items are shipped via USPS the same day they are purchased(*Items valued $20+ with Delivery Confirmation.) If same day not possible, items ship the next day the post office is open, including Saturdays.

NO INTERNATIONAL SALES!

These payment terms are crystal clear and the seller cannot be forced to change them because the buyer doesn't like them after the fact. If the buyer does not want to use the clearly stated payment option(s) they should not bid or purchase. Seller feedback will be removed shortly.

The seller on the other hand started an email brigade to other members to "clear his name" instead of following the proper channels. I came home yesterday, after being up for 18.5 hours, to several complaints about it. The seller will be "on vacation" for one week.
Bedrock of the Community
10045 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2012  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DVCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trout,
I had forgot to rate one of your transactions--which have always been great--that should bump up your feedback rating a little.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
7096 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2012  08:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Trout,
I had forgot to rate one of your transactions--which have always been great--that should bump up your feedback rating a little.

No Worries thanks mate.
It's all just a storm in a tea cup anyway
Pillar of the Community
United States
9334 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2012  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Check BH1964's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BH1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The seller, Bill aka "flipofacoin" does charity auctions for a U.S. Veterans Relief Fund. They accept donations and auction off items for the charity.

It's unfortunate the OP won an auction and backed out of the sale when the terms of payment were clearly stated. That is what negative feedback is for and it was justified.

Here's a link to a description of the charity and some of their auctions:

http://community.ecrater.com/viewto...23662ba4d0ab

http://www.flipofacoin.ecrater.com/

Website for the Combat Veterans who benefit:

http://www.40thfieldartillery.org/
ANA #R3154474
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 1,459Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05