Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your most recent Canadian Coin purchases!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 132
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4894 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2012  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that they merely spelt "Important" incorrectly!!?

Edited by Canadian-Banknotes
07/03/2012 11:26 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
604 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2012  11:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EastVanRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just received from Moore's June Toronto Auction:

A lovely gold toning in hand.
Valued Member
Canada
185 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2012  01:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chris86 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, that 1917 dime is nothing short of spectacular!

Got a whole bunch of coins in the mail today. Here are some of them:

This coin became an instant favorite of mine:
Canada 1 Cent 1916 ICCS MS62RB "Lustrous Brown"

Canada 10 Cents 1937 ICCS MS63 (Old Holder)

Canada 10 Cents 1950 ICCS MS63
Edited by chris86
07/04/2012 01:26 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
3352 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2012  07:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

=> yes, that is a very pretty dime, EastVanRob

=> and I also love your iridescent large cent, chris86

... both coins have super eye-appeal!! (double-droolers!!)

Learn More...
Canada
8094 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2012  10:28 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice bull's eye toning on that large cent...
"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Valued Member
Canada
185 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2012  12:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chris86 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone. I love toned coins so buying this colourful large cent was no-brainer! The other coins are really nice too - just the pictures aren't the greatest.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5590 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2012  1:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow - some beautiful coins being bought up North! Congrats to the owners.
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Pillar of the Community
United States
965 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2012  3:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1967Canadapenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
UGH...Why are Canadian coins always so much better than American ones.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
932 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2012  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyalSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
^I like the American quarter MUCH better than the Canadian one....other than that I would agree hehe

here is my recent purchase... might re-sell depending on the quality of the coins and the frame

Learn More...
Canada
8094 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2012  4:54 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
RoyalSilver, that is a very interesting display, and I have not seen another like it. If you decide to sell, you know how to contact me...
"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Pillar of the Community
United States
965 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2012  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1967Canadapenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like those pennies royalsilver, I have the 1941, & 1952 that I found roll hunting. I think the king george VI coinage is very beautiful.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
3352 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2012  6:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
RoyalSilver => is that an RCM product? ... or did somebody merely make an attractive display case?

... oh, and please give me a chance to bid on them as well, before you decide to sell that gorgeous display to SPC-Ottawa (I heard that he merely wants to melt-down your coins so he can make himself a fistful of homemade cat-killing bullets)

Edited by stevex6
07/04/2012 6:23 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
932 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2012  11:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyalSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks for the comments guys, stevex6 your hilarious :) i'll let both of you guys know once I receive the display, I'm quite excited, more pictures to come soon !!

oh and its not an RCM case, the seller only mentioned that it was framed in the good old USA by the NU-DELL PLASTICS CORP
Edited by RoyalSilver
07/04/2012 11:06 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
972 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2012  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wireman09 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Two of my more expensive recent purchases. I was extremely happy with both coins but especially the 1914.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
566 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2012  9:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Amaths to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice 5 dollars! Where to find these?
Page: of 132 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.79 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05