Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

CCF's Second Annual "Get The Kids Hooked" Drive

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 43 / Views: 11,059Next Topic
Page: of 3
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20582 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2012  10:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I appreciate the offer but Susan gets flips and stuff dirt cheap. It would be a waste for you to buy them and ship them.
Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2012  6:28 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will scratch them off my shopping list
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1607 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2012  8:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add appleangel07 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This sounds like a wonderful thing to do, to everyone invovled.
Would you guys like some Aussie coins ? if so can someone message me with an address I can send them to ?
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20582 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2012  9:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well that was a beautiful 1000th post.

Address on the way shortly...
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1244 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2012  03:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Australian coin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11933 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2012  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just to be sure what type of things you would like.

World coins, are some countries better than others .. meaning .. do the kids like some better than others.
I can pick out foreign coins from the buckets .. and get a couple pounds worth.

I guess U.S. coins are good too.
Wheat's .. Buffalo nickels .. V nickels?
How about any modern stuff .. State Quarters .. westward journey nickels?

I am not very fast .. but if I know what to look for I can put a box of something together. Just thinking if I am going to pick some coins up .. may as well pick things the kids like best .. if you know what that is ..
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20582 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2012  6:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
GR58, everything you mention is perfect. I've been watching eBay for good deals on Worlds coins by the pound, no specific countries.

I need 15 rolls of LP4's and I'll be able to put together 1,000 LP1-LP5 5 coin sets. All promised on the way from members. The kids at the WF0M loved those. So if anyone has any LP rolls to spare that would be great.
Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2012  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can understand LP1-LP4 for the 4 different obverses for 2009, but LP5
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
United States
7123 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2012  11:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Metalman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone,

I will put together a box of stuff and get it off to you.

Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20582 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2012  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I will put together a box of stuff and get it off to you.

Thank you!

Quote:
but LP5

Shield Cent
Learn More...
United States
16357 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2012  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in the process of putting together a Dansco album of restored date Buffalo nickels for 1 lucky kid
It is about 75% complete. I won't do the keys but, it will have a few semi-key dates
Can't wait for the show
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5846 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2012  09:59 am  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will put together a box of coins when I get back from Peru at the end of Sept.
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20582 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2012  10:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome!
Pillar of the Community
United States
538 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2012  04:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Williamsonj320 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are circulated wheats okay? Common date stuff but all mint marks and a range from the teens to the 50s. These are all from what I've found in circulation that are doubles for my album.

I only ask because I saw you mention getting a bunch of older BU cents already and not sure if my wheats would be teased or ignored next to them lol.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20582 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2012  04:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That would be fine, we use those for the younger kids. We give them a small baggie of them and a folder.

Thanks!
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 43 / Views: 11,059Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05