Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Problems With ANACS Site

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2013  07:27 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add downtownsf to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Poll Question
I have found that the Chrome and IE browsers, on my computer, don't work correctly with the ANACS site. The ANACS menu on both browsers becomes a mess, or unusable. I've even emailed ANACS about this, but they never responded. Has anyone else had problems with their browser and the ANACS site?

Poll Choices
 Yes
 No

Pillar of the Community
United States
8901 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2013  08:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Moe145 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm no expert, but would the "Compatibility View" mode help you out?
Learn More...
United States
23520 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2013  08:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not sure what browser it works with, as Firefox has the same problems.
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2013  08:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add downtownsf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess I should have phrased it differently. I'm aware that the site works with older versions of some browsers, but I was wondering what percentage of users have problems using their current updated browsers without having to resort to previous versions. Which is what "Compatibility View" does. I think ANACS is hurting their business by not updating their site to work with current browsers. Their site has been like this for a long time now.
Edited by downtownsf
09/24/2013 08:49 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2787 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2013  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SeatedNut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have issues with the login. I keep getting a re-direct using IE at work. Firefox at home works fine.

I also advised them twice of a problem with their Population Report (Unable to view 1878-P Morgan Pop) twice with no action taken to correct it. The first time was in 2010 and the second in 2012. I think that's long enough for their IT to fix it. They don't even offer a courtesy response to my email.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
3167 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2013  09:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add noahs-numismatics to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm using IE 10, and the only button on the menu that will work for me is the home page.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7723 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2013  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ANACS is having issues with IE10 on this end too.

Doing fine with IE9.
oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."

My Virtual 7070 https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/ty...album/142105
Edited by oih82w8
09/24/2013 12:11 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05