Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Whole Wheat Album

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
United States
381 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2013  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BigAppleBucky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
vt52now On scanning coins for this site.

If you have a scanner/printer ($100 - $250, give or take) you should be able to get better images than with the camera you were using.

Play with it a bit. Use the preview/zoom functions. You'll get better photos.
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2013  11:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vt52now to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do have a scanner/printer and I am going to try and get the pictures on here. Please be patient as I am old and slow. Will post as soon as I can get it together. Hang in there!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1109 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2013  08:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add skyshark124 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but everyone on here was joking with you. That set is worth about $5.00, but to be nice, I will buy it from you for $10.00 and I will even throw in a 2013 silver eagle, AND I will pay for the shipping. Just kidding, that is a nice set with some value to it. I wish some of the coins in my second set looked that good, to be honest!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1129 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2013  09:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bassmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
United States
28 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2013  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mr coin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
it's great to see a complete set in an album rather than in slabs.nice to see that their is still some raw coin collectors out there.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3253 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2013  7:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Back to the question of value:
Coin Dealer Newsletter [CDN] has, in good: [Dec. 2013 Issue]
bid - $1,125
ask - $1,225
No 22 plain.
If keys are better than good adjust value upwards.
Add a half dozen or so semi-keys and you get a good ball park approximation of value.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3253 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2013  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"I prefer pumpernickel......."
Just TRY to find pumpernickel in this day and age!
Even good rye bread is rare.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3253 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2013  8:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
784 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2013  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rking007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can you photoshop some key date Wheats onto that bad boy? I'd buy it!
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 08/06/2014  8:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vt52now to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi again everyone. I am so sorry that I haven't posted any more pictures of my collection but family illnesses and problems have been taking up all of my time.

I still haven't gotten all of the pictures up as you have noticed but I am thinking of selling the whole set (I hate doing it, but money is the priority here).

I could use some help in the best way to go about selling it. I do not know much about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1109 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2014  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add skyshark124 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd consider selling the coins individually, if time allows. I just think you stand to maximize profits that way. But eBay will also love to eat up money with its fees, so you may want to consider other avenues, or incorporate the cost somehow, or just know that'll be part of the business of doing business on eBay.
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.89 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05