Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2014 Fun Show Table Draw

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20390 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2013  1:34 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
http://funtopics.com/content/forms/...oor_Plan.pdf

Tables 1443 & 1542. Directly next to FUN's Kid's Program. Nice!
Learn More...
United States
23520 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2013  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Other side of the room this time.

Perfect location - with the kids' stuff, and in direct line-of-sight from Wizard. I think that aisle is the demarcation between the US and World sections, as well. Couldn't have done better. I think the fix was in.
Learn More...
United States
13199 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2013  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Pillar of the Community
United States
2254 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2013  3:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tights24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Woohoo!! Plus, it will be a MUCH shorter walk when we're unloading your van on setup day. Well done Bobby!
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2013  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool!
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Learn More...
United States
84060 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1460 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2013  6:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add twohawks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bobby and Susan, please put the ANA cases under the table as I have 12 coming with me all with inside lighting! I plan on getting there around noon.

Also what day are we planning the CCF dinner? I do not what to miss this one.
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2013  8:23 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's cool Russ! Unfortunately, this is the first one (and hopefully the last) that Jette and I are not going to be able to make

Financial responsibilities and a recent major unexpected car repair killed any chances.
Hope to see you and Ben at the next one!
ANA LM1214396
Pillar of the Community
United States
7198 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2013  9:14 pm  Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wish I was going this year, but next year (2015) is looking good for me. My big show trip will be my first to an EAC convention in Denver this spring. Have FUN ya'll!
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1460 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2013  11:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add twohawks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry you can't make it. But on the bright side 1 of the 12 cases will stay with Susan and Bobby so they can give it too you when you meet up with them in Balt.
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2014  12:59 am  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! I'm looking forward to that! Thank you :-)
ANA LM1214396
Pillar of the Community
United States
2254 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2014  09:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tights24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I plan on getting there around noon.

Hey Russ, I don't think Bobby and Susan will be there that early. I will be there by noon as well. I'll meet you upstairs near the registration area. We'll want to wait for them anyway so we can get the tablecloths set up etc. See you in a week.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1460 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2014  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add twohawks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just thought that earlier is better then later. You know check in to the hotel, and get my mind right. The latter may take some time! LOL
Edited by twohawks
01/02/2014 6:02 pm
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20390 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2014  6:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
and get my mind right.

Maybe you better get there Monday.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2014  6:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add floridaboy96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do you guys know if there will be coin buyers there? I have A LOT of dollar coins that I would like to sell.
Learn More...
United States
14316 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2014  8:54 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
there was a guy sitting flyers at all the tables, that he buys off-quality Morgan dollars and Peace dollars. Think was advertizing 20 each but I didn't really pay much attention to the flyer.
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05