Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Wish Me Luck !

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1474 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2014  1:03 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Dar to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Might be silly but I'm excited that I have gotten my very first bank Box of pennies.

I keep looking at it and debating weather to actually OPEN it or not.

I will of course, mabey I should take some pictures to record the

Yes, I am very new to this and I love it !

Keep ya posted.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1234 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2014  1:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ASLAN TVorlon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's a race... I just came home with $8 in pennies and $10 in nickels.

Good Luck, and remember to have FUN
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2014  2:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
keep looking at it and debating weather to actually OPEN it or not.

Of course you're going to open it!

Happy hunting and good luck.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2661 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2014  3:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tim Stroud to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good Luck and I hope you don't end up with a box foll of 2013 or 2014.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4038 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2014  4:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dar, good luck and hope you have some great finds.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1234 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2014  10:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ASLAN TVorlon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You better have good luck Dar, mine was horrid... $18... 16.95 is going right back

one wheat 4 Canadian cents and a Canadian washer nickel and only about a buck in US copper

go for it open it if you haven't yet
Learn More...
United States
76103 Posts
Valued Member
United States
403 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2014  10:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cjspearsdog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
get ready to have black fingertips.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1474 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2014  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I Just posted One of my finds in a new topic. Check it out.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6714 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2014  8:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agreed ... best of wishes with your initial box of cents.

David
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
793 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2014  9:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Normic67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I remember that day for me, me and my dad got like 4 or 5 rolls to go through and I got addicted, now they don't exist. Good luck podner
Pillar of the Community
United States
898 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2014  10:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add duncanbishop24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck! I hope you find a 1909s VDB! Well two of them actually, one for you and one for me! Enjoy
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05