Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Please Grade My Ike!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1531 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2014  4:44 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Cruisinfusion to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Lots of luster on this one. What do you think?

You guys really got me lovin' these Ikes.

Pillar of the Community
United States
898 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2014  7:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add duncanbishop24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm still too new to be throwing out grades but that's a great looking coin. Tons of luster.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1531 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2014  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cruisinfusion to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the response
This area of the forum's been a bit slow today.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1804 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2014  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Domain555 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cruisinfusion..........

Quote:
Lots of luster on this one. What do you think?

You guys really got me lovin' these Ikes.

newbie here.......

I do Ikes.....

Looks to me you have a winner.

1974 (S) WOW

I'm going to lurk as my betters can judge your coin with more authority.

Anyway it is a winner!

May I please ask where you got it?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1531 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2014  8:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cruisinfusion to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
An old friend of mine who passed recently gave it to me.

Well, an old friend of my father's.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1531 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2014  11:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cruisinfusion to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any ideas?
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
11922 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2014  11:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-66 or 67.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1804 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2014  10:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Domain555 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OK ... I'll jump in here.

Coins looks "next" to perfect.

I can't see any thing to down grade it. Maybe a little something to the left of the eagle wing, between the 2 stars.

This particular coin offered for grading here of CCF, is hands down, the best coin I have witnessed.

I'll go with Joeeph7420............

MS66 or MS67

Pillar of the Community
United States
1531 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2014  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cruisinfusion to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Domain
Pillar of the Community
United States
7992 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2014  9:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollector2012 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-65. There are a few spots on the reverse. It is still a nice coin though!
Sets in progress... Mercury dimes, Washington quarters, 7070 Type Set, WLH Short Set
View my collection here! http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10518
ANA: 3183215
Pillar of the Community
United States
2676 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2014  10:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS66
Valued Member
United States
256 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2014  11:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TC3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd say 66. Beautiful coin you have there.
Valued Member
United States
355 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2014  10:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phankins11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice...I'm at MS-67.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 4.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05