Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Settin' Up!

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2015  5:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Pillar of the Community
United States
1253 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2015  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Silver Searcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lookin' good! Who is who in the picture?
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2015  6:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hoping that on Saturday there's a line of YN's!

Maybe sooner -- if they can stop by after school.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3253 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2015  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As long as there is one booth at a coin show which treats youngsters as collectors
there is hope for our hobby.
Good show Bobby and fellow CCFs!
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2015  8:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Left to right, tights24 stuffing his face, vermontensium, Mrs. vermontensium (Jette), susanlynn9. Now turn around, that's me.
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2015  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking good, bobby.

Hope you guys have a blast.
Pillar of the Community
United States
898 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2015  10:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add duncanbishop24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks awesome. Hope the weather is warm there. Tonight on the news up north they said -20 with windchill bringing it to -50F.

Brr. Wish I was there
Pillar of the Community
United States
1796 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2015  03:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveCaruso to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To re-iterate more of same: It's looking spiffy and I am green with envy that I cannot be there!

Now to make sure the sick little one is doing OK, and that the frost is scraped off of the frame of the back sliding door...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1132 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2015  03:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CopperCastle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So jelly! You should plaster the URL of the forum on that banner
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2015  07:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's on the other ones that aren't up yet on the kids side.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3942 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2015  07:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Adam_E to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm going to be heading up there in a few hours, see you guys there!
Learn More...
United States
14293 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2015  07:05 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
stop by and introduce yourself
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2015  07:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, free CCF tattoos today!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4852 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2015  09:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't have my tattoo yet, be there by noon.
Learn More...
United States
23520 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2015  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
By now, mcshilling, your CCF tattoo is on us whenever you want it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1796 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2015  10:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveCaruso to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Isn't it *supposed* to be on *him*? :-)
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05