Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Finally Here 37d Texas!

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2016  2:49 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Titan7170 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
So stoked....Its one thing to see pics but in hand.....sooo nice! This is my first comem!

Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2016  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add makescents9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That coin is sexy
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17479 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2016  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Really seriously no kidding Congratulations. Not only a beautiful classic silver commemorative but a superb design to make you want MORE MORE MORE!

Yours is just a flashy sassy sister.
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2016  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gorgeous coin! The eagle looks powerful!

The fields look spotless so I don't get the grade -- I would have guessed a higher grade -- add I do mean 'guessed'. No matter; it's a stunning coin.
Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2016  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Titan7170 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys I'm definitely doing my best trying to follow the "buy the coin not the grade" motto Looking for eye appeal and clean fields is key but a little difficult buying online using only pics. But the seller had excellent pics....I think I did good this time!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6727 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2016  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Outstanding coin ... welcome indeed to the classic silver commemorative series!

I seem to recall my 'guess' of MS66 based on the original photographs ... the experts at NGC obviously thought differently.

Regardless of the technical grade ... you now own a lovely example of one of the most detailed designs of any USA issued coin.

Perhaps this acquisition might inspire you to learn more about the classic silver commemorative series ... and grow a thirst to find a few more to call your own.

David
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
519 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2016  3:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yakimaboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful, those classic commemoratives are great! I have a Stone Mountain coming and will post pics when in hand.
Valued Member
United States
283 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2016  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dith Pran to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1183 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2016  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Check 999fine's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 999fine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Brings a tear to the eye of this old Texan.
Coins were meant to be spent.
Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2016  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Titan7170 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awsome guys...I think Oregon is next!
Pillar of the Community
United States
9023 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2016  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Man, that is some serious eye candy!
Member SSDC, TNA
Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2016  8:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Titan7170 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Dave...Thanks everyone....you guys inspire!
Learn More...
United States
77253 Posts
Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2016  1:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Titan7170 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Jbuck!
Valued Member
United States
64 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2016  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 01GTB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I'm going to have to get one of those. Very attractive coin!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4066 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2016  11:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful coin Titan7170, a great example of one of the more attractive coins in the entire series! Congrats on making it a part of your collection!

Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05