Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello From Decatur, Alabama

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2016  11:23 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Pro Songwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I currently live in Decatur, Alabama, but I'm originally from St. Charles, Missouri, USA.

I misspelled the username I intended (Duh!). It reads "Pro Sonwriter". It was intended to be "Pro Songwriter". Things like that happen when you get old ... I'll be 70 real soon.

Looking forward to interacting with you folks real soon.

Alan
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3288 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2016  3:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF

Now remember, you have to go with the story that it's what you meant. You are a professional ghost writer for your son or something like that...
-----Burton
45 year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Life member: Numismatics International, CONECA
Member: TNA, FtWCC, NETCC
Owned by four cats and a wife of 35 years (joined 1983)
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16997 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2016  3:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
we look forward to hearing more from you.
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2016  7:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pro Songwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the greeting, moxking and B Strauss3. Much appreciated.

Not a ghost writer, but a writer. I write soundtracks for movies and write novels.

I collected coins in the 1970's & 19809's. Got divorced and was court-order to sell them and split the proceeds. I had but 30 days to sell them ... got $17,000.00 for a $36,00.00 collection. Just now getting back into coin collecting.

Just bought an 1830 Capped Bust Dime, small date, MS66. Pretty happy with it for the price..

Looking forward to more interaction with everyone here and moving forward with my collecting.

Wishing everyone best of luck with your collecting.

Alan
Edited by Pro Songwriter
03/28/2016 06:56 am
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2016  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pro Songwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry for the typos in previous post. I have focal dystonia which makes typing a real nightmare.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4376 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2016  7:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bob L to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, greetings from your old haunts, St. Charles, MO!

Pillar of the Community
United States
5034 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2016  8:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2016  10:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pro Songwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Bob L and Jack Jeckel. Appreciate the welcome!

Bob ... I take it your from St. Charles? I grew up there (and a few years in Troy). Graduated St. Charles High in 1965. Yep ... I'm old!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4376 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2016  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bob L to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, from St. Charles...Caves Springs/Truman exit off 70...
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
11922 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2016  10:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF!
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2016  11:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinmp to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Pro! I am heading your way this tuesday, there is supposed to be a beautiful garden park that the wife really wants to check out. I'm here in Biloxi. Welcome to the forum, I'm new as well.
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2016  01:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pro Songwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bob L ...

I lived near the high school as I was growing up ... corner of 6th Street & Lewis Street. But prior to moving, I lived in Lake St. Louis for about 5 years. St. Charles buffers up to St. Peters near Cave Springs/Truman. That's a nice area. Best to you .. take care.

Alan
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2513 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2016  01:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interact? Well, heck, tell us how you really feel about the ex and the coin collection thing. Did we sell her jewelry and split the proceeds?

PSA: Family forum
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2016  06:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pro Songwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, Parklane!

She had little jewelry. When we married, she had virtually nothing. That was over 35 years ago ... not fretting about it that much any more. I've moved on and she is deceased. I'm happily married to a lady who encourages me to get back into coin collecting.

Best to you, my friend!

Alan
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20028 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2016  10:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
User name changed!
Learn More...
United States
76302 Posts
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05