Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My 16th Birthday Is Next Tuesday

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
2501 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2016  4:03 pm  Show Profile   Check CoinCollector2000's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollector2000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I passed my driver's test with flying colors! Metal detecting here I come
Pillar of the Community
United States
689 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2016  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BuckeyeCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday.

Congrats on the license.

Nice coin pickups too.

Lots of independence and responsibility with the car.

Now if I were 16 today and still were growing, I know what I wish I could do over with my life.

I'd hit the gym and hit it hard.

Squat
Deadlift
Bench
Rows
Military Press
Lat Pullover

Don't do what I did and most kids your age do in the gym and go for the big chest and guns and ignore legs and back.

The big compound moves I listed above will grow you as fast as you can eat at that age.

Never had bigger arms in my life than when I stopped curling and started deadlifting.

Ladies don't realize it but they actually prefer big leg and back muscles to the big guns anyway or so it seems from my observation and over generalization. . . .

Best gift / advice I could give myself so I share it with you today.

Happy Birthday.
Learn More...
United States
73203 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2016  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I passed my driver's test with flying colors!
Congratulations!
Pillar of the Community
United States
629 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2016  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Illegaltender to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday!
I'm 16 too. Have fun driving, but maybe try something without a 13 speed. (sorry ARcoins)
Valued Member
Canada
192 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2016  10:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NeoSpec to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
congratulations! have fun with that metal detector!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4233 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2016  03:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations! I just turned 16 on Friday. I still need to schedule my driving test, but I passed the written on the first attempt in June.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
27969 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2016  05:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on turning 16 and on getting your drivers licence,be careful out there. Your MD is a good model to start out with. Once you find some good stuff you could upgrade to a Model 350.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.12 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05