Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post A National Note From Your Collection (Small Or Large)

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 310 / Views: 25,719Next Topic
Page: of 21
Pillar of the Community
United States
2840 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2016  4:27 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I really love Nationals and would like to see yours.

Small size or large, any city, any condition.

I'll start with my home town.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4296 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2016  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have none to contribute, but I will enjoy seeing the beautiful notes on this thread.
Member: ANA and NTCA
My Want list: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50440 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2016  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great topic idea and super sigs, Steve.

Today's Citibank, I believe. Love the sigs on this as well, plus the low charter number.

Edited by Coinfrog
11/30/2016 5:28 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4773 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2016  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing spectacular, but I believe this one fits the "bill" (pardon the pun):

My Coin & Currency Collection
(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Pillar of the Community
United States
2840 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2016  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gorgeous $5 1902 PB Mr.Frog, and a very respectable 1929 T-1 Boston $5 barryg. Thanks for contributing.

I'm from a very large family. Five boys and one girl. My mom & dad were both born and raised in a neighborhood of Philadelphia named Germantown. My older brother and I were also born there. I try to collect Nationals that me or my family have a connection with and this small-sized $10 fulfills some of my goals.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4296 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2016  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Loving the notes! By chance any from oklahoma?
Member: ANA and NTCA
My Want list: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50440 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2016  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Steve - I went to school at Penn and know this area well.

barry - nice early charter number.
Pillar of the Community
United States
632 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2016  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cashhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a photo of the only one I have (found in circulation in the 70s)

Pillar of the Community
United States
2721 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2016  11:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11935 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2016  11:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
United States
2721 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2016  11:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A few more. I'll post more from the collection later.

United States
26 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2016  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NoteCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lots of really good looking notes. I don't have any nationals yet but hope to get some soon.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2840 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2016  05:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome notes everybody....love that Newton.

My dad was in the Navy, and while stationed in Texas, one of my brothers was born in Kingsville. I believe this is the first 1929 Type-2 posted. Bought this note from Sandy, the owner of Track and Price.

Edited by SteveInTampa
12/01/2016 05:37 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
4409 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2016  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MeadowviewCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have several in my collection but only have pictures of a few of them.

Pillar of the Community
Germany
645 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2016  4:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hajduk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have some Nationals too.
Here are the most oft them.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50440 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2016  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, is all this a treat or what?

hajduk -

Wheat - Love the "Shoe and Leather NB of Boston". What a great name.

Stever - That Kingsville Ty. 2 is a beauty.

Keep 'em coming!
Page: of 21 Previous TopicReplies: 310 / Views: 25,719Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.11 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05