Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Proof Like Appearance As Mirror Shade On Both Surfaces There Check It Out

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
231 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2017  04:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The latest pictures of these coin which have been taken once again without blue toning shade to show everyone whether its normal or proof or not from the obvious scans for sure that you can notice and see for the super shining luster keep rotating on the surfaces which underneath white bright light eventually more shining than the rest of those silver normal and proof coins after comparisan with as many possible few hundred pieces of my research

Predict you will never believe of what you actually looking at when you see the shining appearance of real coin in front of you when view by your own naked eyes because the beautiful shade

Please check it out on the latest scans below and hopefully most of you that realise something there

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12437 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2017  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biokemist6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Proof Franklin half dollars have a slight design difference from business strikes. On a proof strike, the eagle will have three high relief wing feathers on either side of the perch while the business strike will have four low relief wing feathers on either side of the perch.
Valued Member
231 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2017  05:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are you sure about relief wings be honest so my piece is normal or proof
Valued Member
231 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2017  05:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Its not myself not accepting that the fact these is confirm to be silver proof coin but there are couple reasons to prove to everyone these is certainly for sure not proof coin to be honest because these silver coin has few contact marks appear on surface without cameo layers brown rusty on the reeded edge instead of no contact marks appear on surface with cameo layers and clean reeded edge appear right on proof coins normally there

The real problem is for these normal silver coin strike with proof like appearance has changed to proof coin eventually can changes to other shade when every picture is taken exactly likes the first three of the pictures taken for these topic previously no matter which angle that tried to capture the true correct actual shade of these coin surely it changes to little bit difference from proof like has became real proof appearance on surfaces of these coin but the shade looks slightly difference when view it by my own naked eyes in reality the fact is up to you choose to believe me to be honest with you

Perhap would listen to the suggestion send these coin for grading and certification purpose right at coin grading company waiting for few months in return for the result or you are welcome to come to meet me somewhere else within the famous world laughing third world nation then both of us to meet each other and show these interesting coin to you for your examination and you can realise there
Valued Member
231 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2017  03:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to comment
Valued Member
231 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2017  03:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The final conclusion is might be mints regular business strike from the polish proof die version of what myself believe

However myself decided to send these beautiful silver coin to these company for grading purpose and wait for result

Surely come back to show everyone later after receive it again from oversea respect my thought without arguement
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2017  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinlover1899 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
few contact marks appear on surface without cameo layers brown rusty on the reeded edge

Even so, it could still be an impaired proof. However I would say it is a nice problem free example.

No question, this is a proof coin. This is what a proof franklin looks like. Believe me, I own one.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8472 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2017  12:14 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
decided to send these beautiful silver coin to these company for grading purpose and wait for result

Please be sure to post the results when you get it back.
My bet is that it will read PR58 to PR62 on the label.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Valued Member
231 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2017  03:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are welcome to have your last words there
Valued Member
231 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2017  02:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These matter has to be disagreed with you for the rating numbers curious what made you so sure about it and it cannot be low for sure showing there
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10549 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2017  02:54 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's in grading hands now and I won't dare to predict what happens. I'm inherently skeptical and cynical but, I'm also open-minded to possibilities that buck the norm.

"Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee."
-Bender B. Rodriguez
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
"Language is the source of misunderstandings."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Edited by spruett001
05/02/2017 3:39 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4205 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2017  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks like a Franklin proof to me as well.

I have a set of Franklin halves including the
proofs and am pleased I put it together.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05