I bought this in a lot, and there is some major clashing going on here. I thought it was VAM-1A2, but the date is far (like in 13-B).
Similarities with 1A2: (Keep in mind, this coin is low grade, so it may be hard to say -- if this could be something interesting, I can get my scope out or take better photos).
- Clashed (something) at where the letters should be.
- Die cracks at B EPU on obverse, and Of on IGWT on reverse.
- Clashing at Neck, and toothpick like marks at teeth
- A line going from B in liberty
Things NOT similar to 1A2
- Date is off by a whole denticle.
- Date is odd -- 9 doesn't touch, and in fact, it somewhat looks like some of the digits are doubled.
- Could be (probably is) wear, but stars looks somewhat crumbled or doubled
Why I think this is not a member of the VAM
9 series (as it is now)
-There's way too much clashing.
Help me out, and thank you!