Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Sharing pictures of some old gold  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
605 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  08:06 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add thecoinguy1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I dug these out out of the safe, put on my last post, but I don't know if anyone saw them?

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his house, his possessions are safe."
- Luke 11:21
Valued Member
United States
133 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  08:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dlangs56 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mesmerizing! Love the Indian.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2303 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  08:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They are some cool coins, too good to be forgotten about in a safe ^^
Pillar of the Community
United States
4727 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  10:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm fond of the Charlotte mint $5
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10007 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  10:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely gold. I would recommend a proper holder if you don't have them already contained.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1570 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  1:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thq to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I used to have a slabbed AG3 1846C half eagle. I broke the slab and carried as a pocket piece. Sold it to a guy in Raleigh.

Who knows where that coin went in its long circulation? Living history. I regret selling it now.
"Two minutes ago I would have sold my chances for a tired dime." Fred Astaire
Edited by thq
07/17/2017 1:02 pm
Valued Member
United States
181 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  1:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nutmeg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for posting.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1037 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  6:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LibertyEagle20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice, especially the C mint! Now get those into some air-tite holders for protection!
Pillar of the Community
United States
605 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2017  7:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thecoinguy1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've acquired all of these on CL, using safety & common sense.

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his house, his possessions are safe."
- Luke 11:21
Edited by thecoinguy1964
07/18/2017 7:24 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.46 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05