Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Series 1990 Hundred Dollar Bill From Check Cashing At Bank

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8125 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  7:05 pm Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I don't think this has any premium value over face. Especially with two graffiti ink writings on the back but it was neat to see the old fella and Independence Hall again in this form.
If there wasn't that ink on it, I might have saved it for a rainy day at least. Well, it is storming off and on here now anyway. So it will be saved for the coin show in less than a couple weeks. That's about as long as I'll have it.

My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Valued Member
United States
344 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  7:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alex12780 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't read it but the blue writing looks like an autograph. Any clue what it says?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9938 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks to be in pretty decent shape for its age. Fun to hang onto for a bit.
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
with Alex.

Check that ink. You might be able to tell if it's from a pen rather than a bank stamp.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8125 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  8:47 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's blue pen and looks like Ghenty to me and the other is black pen and looks like Sue or Six ?
I don't know of anyone famous by the name of Ghenty.

My favorite album!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16367 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The epitome of a currencies life is buying coins!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9938 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2017  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The blue sig looks like "shawty".
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
39471 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2017  4:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fun find!
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2017  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a fun little mystery.

I thought maybe it was baseball MVP Bobby Shantz's autograph --- but he always signed Bobby -- not just his last name.

I don't think there are a lot of people who just sign their surname...hmmmmm.
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2017  8:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There's a facebook site that will allow you post a pic of an autograph and the community will help you ID it.

Check out Identify Your Autographs
Edited by Buddy
07/18/2017 8:57 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8125 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2017  9:50 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I gave it to my wife since this post started. I had to give her $140.00 cause I spent it already and it's pretty much gone. It would be fun to find it show up here again. LOL
My favorite album!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.72 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05