Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Would Not Buy This...

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4669 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2017  8:09 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Pillar of the Community
United States
1608 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2017  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyCoinBoy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nor would I!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2491 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2017  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got one from my local bank for $25, so I'll pass.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8278 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2017  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
uh ... coin vault
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Valued Member
United States
115 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2017  01:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WreckItRalph to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I pass on these for $25 at the bank.
Valued Member
Canada
458 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2017  01:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bigchip22 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
waste of money for this
Valued Member
United States
124 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2017  04:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add alvaro77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Who cares if it has a P, O or john mccain face privy mark its still just a worthless penny.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2017  1:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Learn More...
United States
79443 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10151 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2017  10:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I might buy one roll at that markup, just since they are hard to come by in TX, but not a full box at that price by any stretch.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
118 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2017  10:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add malgal to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They are plentiful at my bank. All shiny and bright. I wouldn't pay I have enough.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1795 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2017  11:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Neither would I. Way overpriced especially since I have a box at cost I got from my bank! Only the uninformed and those who foolishly waste their money would go for that!. Plus to add insult to injury you have to pay postage. Wow
Pillar of the Community
United States
4205 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2017  8:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Nor would I.

But on a different topic I got 3 2017D cents in change over the weekend.
First I had seen of the D mints in Florida.
Learn More...
United States
79443 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  12:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
But on a different topic I got 3 2017D cents in change over the weekend.
First I had seen of the D mints in Florida.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  1:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinlover1899 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These boxes would sell for $250 earlier this year.
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2017  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add histman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nope! Me either.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.68 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05