Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Modest Achievement...

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10368 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  9:41 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I considered the suggestions and decided to put a bicentennial proof and a '98 proof in the blank holes. It makes sense being the previous two different reverses. I also did the same in the corresponding silver proof album.

It looks much better now without the open holes. C'est fini!
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Learn More...
United States
79171 Posts
Valued Member
United States
184 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2017  1:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TripAces to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great looking set!! I love the way they 'shine' in that album. I have the P&D set completed of the states but looking at these proofs has me thinking.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2017  8:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinlover1899 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A beautiful set!

Pillar of the Community
United States
1538 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2017  8:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alpha2814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks great!
Working on: Indian quarter eagles, Chinese pandas, and San Francisco tokens; upgrading my Peace dollar and US Type sets

"Fear is the enemy of will. Will is what makes you take action; fear is what stops you, and makes you weak."
-- Sinestro to (my avatar) Hal Jordan, "Green Lantern" (2011)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8251 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2017  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
spruett001 ... you make the State Quarters look good! Nice job, I like it.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10368 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2017  10:38 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone for the comments!

@Earle42

You really had me going with that first paragraph. Well said.

Quote:
I have the P&D set completed of the states but looking at these proofs has me thinking.

Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2017  9:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add histman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got mine done as well. Nice job!
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.97 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05