Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1906 Indian Head Cent In Roll

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1191 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2017  1:24 pm Show Profile   Check 999fine's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add 999fine to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Two days ago while at the bank I got 4 rolls of cents. Taking a break from chainsawing today I tore one open and this 1906 was the first to spill out. It must have been an end piece, but I never looked.

Coins were meant to be spent.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1334 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2017  1:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ArrowsAndRays to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice find,999!
Secret Santa!
Upgrading my 7070 never ends!
United States
38 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2017  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coin Picker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool, I found a 1901 Indian Head cent once I searched 15 dollars in costumer wrapped rolls and there were no wheat's just that one penny.
Learn More...
United States
79171 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2017  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A happy Indian is always a sweet surprise. Congratulations.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1669 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2017  5:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add aristarchus123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well done! IHCs are hard to find!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12003 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2017  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on your find . Try giving it a shot of Verdi-Care if you want to see it come alive .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Pillar of the Community
United States
900 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2017  9:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome find 999fine, I'm sure it was the highlight of your day! After 111 years, I'd say she looks pretty good.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1100 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2017  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shotgung to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
After 111 years, I'd say she looks pretty good.

Congrats on your find!
Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2017  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations! I still searching for the elusive IHC!
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2017  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add histman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have never found a IHC in my rolls. Lots of Wheats and Copper, but not IHC. Good Job!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05