Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New member from Texas  

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  10:37 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Canoeman23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Howdy folks...I see that this forum seems to be a great place to research and find out from experienced coin collectors on just about any coin subject there is. I have been collecting every since I was a little kid...my dad started me and my brother when we were little and I have been hooked ever since. I mainly collect silver eagles but have a little bit of everything. Glad to me a member here and hope to to meet some new friends.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20285 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  11:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF. I am sure you will like it here.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1644 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  1:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Learn More...
United States
47732 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10008 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  5:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We look forward to your participation.
Pillar of the Community
7642 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF from your neighbor to the north - Avinger TX.
Member SSDC
Valued Member
United States
406 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  5:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBackPenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2658 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF!
-----Burton
43+ year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Owned by four cats and a wife of 33 years (joined 1983)
Valued Member
United States
57 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JeBipp to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
10583 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  10:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4137 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  10:48 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from your neighbor to the west in Canton, TX!
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."
-Carl Sagan

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
United States
797 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2017  06:29 am  Show Profile   Check 999fine's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 999fine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings from Montague TX!
Still trying to complete my Dansco 7000.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6204 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2017  07:31 am  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF

Signature:
Sign Here
X ____________________________
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2017  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canoeman23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone for the big size Texas Welcome....I am sure I will like it here.

Dave 700....I will be in Avinger this weekend for the wine festival..I am bringing my Yellow Corvette to the show..maybe I will see you there.
Valued Member
United States
139 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2017  6:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mac1971 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome
Pillar of the Community
7642 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2017  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Dave 700....I will be in Avinger this weekend for the wine festival..I am bringing my Yellow Corvette to the show..maybe I will see you there

I'll be there as well. I'll be wearing a green Dr. Konstantin Frank ball cap.
Member SSDC
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05