Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1803 Draped Bust Large cent vs tpg  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2017  4:31 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Steelers72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Pics are a little rough, but the surfaces look nice. What do you think of this one? Last coin I need for my type set!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2990 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2017  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They are just too dark to tell for sure.
You should always collect within your income, even if you have to borrow to do so.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
16718 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2017  5:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Agree. Looks VF range but need clearer obverse pics for grade.
"You can't fool all the people all the time - others would like a chance."

Edited by Coinfrog
10/11/2017 5:20 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2906 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2017  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
looks better than vf to me but like everyone else I can't be sure.
numismatic_student aka CoinNerd
Wanna trade? View my Want List and items for trade: http://coinnerdtrading.blogspot.com/
CoinNerd's Type Set: http://coinnerdtypeset.blogspot.com/
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
16718 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2017  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Give us a sharp close-up of the head please.
"You can't fool all the people all the time - others would like a chance."

Pillar of the Community
United States
9281 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2017  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With those photos I'm in the VF range. I really can't be more precise with the dark photos.
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2017  8:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steelers72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will post more pics when this coin is in hand. Took a gamble on it. Thanks guys and sorry for the poor pictures so far. Hopefully this one is a keeper!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1430 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2017  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jpbone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm gonna say VF-30. If I'm way off I will blame the pics. I can't complain. I post some pretty bad pics. Looks like a very nice piece. If I get around to it, I will post my latest large cent I got today. It is a 1796 draped bust )reverse of 1794). She has been well used in her life. Interested to see what the CCF congregation thinks of her.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
787 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2017  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coconutjoe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VF30, perhaps 35?
"Wisdom is not a product of schooling
but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it."
- Albert Einstein
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
10330 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2017  10:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would be at VF-30 from those pictures.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05