Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Pictures Of Your Arrows And Rays!

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2017  11:53 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Again, I absolutely love the design especially the reverse. I have been searching for a toned example for a very long time so it's a goose egg from me. Can't wait to see all of yours!
Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
576 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  04:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add turingmach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's one:

Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  04:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh my god! That is about as crusty and original as they get. PM me if you ever want to sell it.
Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Valued Member
United States
225 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  05:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gary to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is one from New Orleans Just back from PCGS AU50.

Pillar of the Community
United States
7803 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  10:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollector2012 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's not as nice as the ones posted, but it has a nice circulation cameo

Sets in progress... Mercury dimes, Washington quarters, 7070 Type Set, WLH Short Set
View my collection here! http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10518
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/328488
ANA: 3183215
Pillar of the Community
United States
8900 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  10:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Moe145 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8203 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  10:50 am  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Quarter first and half below. One of my favorite type coin designs.

My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
7706 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  11:59 am  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."

My Virtual 7070 https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/ty...album/142105
Pillar of the Community
United States
2415 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slider23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I picked up this one up cheap, and sent it off for a CAC sticker.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinlover1899 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Slider, that coin is beautiful!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41477 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some great items!

Slider - I don't think so.

turingmach - Yours is my favorite so far.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8239 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  7:34 pm  Show Profile   Check paralyse's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1853 Lib Seated 50c Arrows & Rays, NGC XF 45 original skin.

A nice pair of 1853 Lib Seated 25c Arrows & Rays, VG-Fine, original circulated examples.

Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC
Specializing in 1932-1964 Washington quarters

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking good everyone! I'm jealous.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8239 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Check paralyse's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I paid less than $20 each for the quarters. They're out here, you just have to be persistent and patient.
Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC
Specializing in 1932-1964 Washington quarters

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Pillar of the Community
United States
7096 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2017  11:30 pm  Show Profile   Check edweather's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add edweather to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's my ANACS EF45 with some reverse luster remaining. This design is in my top three.

Bedrock of the Community
United States
18574 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2017  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And today we have ? instead of those.
just carl
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.14 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05