Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1884 large cent obverse 1 not!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
385 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2017  9:05 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add doctorman1941 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
There is a seller on eBay claiming to have a obverse 1 large cent but it is a obverse 2 and there are 4 bids on it at this time.Item no 292357562098.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2088 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2017  9:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I sent him a message that it's a 2. We'll see if he stops the auction.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
532 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2017  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The seller has added a comment to their listing about this:

"This is an obverse 2 not an obverse 1 like the title represents I'm sure most of you noticed this
if you want to cancel your bids I will do that"
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2103 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  01:12 am  Show Profile   Check Wade's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
+1 for decent people.

at least he admitted his mistake and went good on it.

Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2017  6:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1960NYGiants to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
But still sold for $20!

Gene
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
30389 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2017  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't suppose we'll ever know how it works out.
Valued Member
Canada
385 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2017  9:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add doctorman1941 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He cancelled the bids and it now is listed correct as a obverse 2
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05