Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2006 No "P"/ No Logo ( Magnetic) Penny

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
92 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2017  12:48 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Og_cujo33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
*** Edited by Staff to Add Year / Mintmark / Denomination to Title. Titles are Important! ***

Hello everyone,

After a long search through my pennies and I finally found a No logo /No P Magnetic coin. Does anybody know if this is the rare kind and how much is the value for one of these coins? Here is the photo below.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
563 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2017  12:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add denny7000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The last one I sold was probably ms63 and I sold it for 75$
Valued Member
Canada
92 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2017  06:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Og_cujo33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks denny7000 sweet $75 eh nice!!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
786 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2017  07:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add punman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I paid $43 on eBay in 2014 for one that was called "high grade" - looks low MS. I would have been happy finding one in change but it did not appear that I was going to see that occur any time soon.
Valued Member
Canada
92 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2017  10:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Og_cujo33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank punman Gona keep this one for a bit then . I'm Gona go look for more funny thing this was my last batch to search and this one jumped on to my magnet and I was like ... darn RCM symols and P stamp ... Then I turned it over I was like no symbol no logo had to check it 4 times hahahaha
Valued Member
Canada
413 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2017  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add unruhjonny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
sweet!

I gave up looking several years ago when my penny sources dried up, and bought the first sub $50 one that I could on ePay...

Congrats!
The original luster on that one puts it in better shape than mine!
My "want" list is HERE
Valued Member
Canada
92 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2017  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Og_cujo33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks unruhjonny, man so many 2006 coins I had to search for it was getting hopeless Now I'm on search for the 2006 -P non magnetic that's going to take me a couple of years that should keep me busy hahaha ... like you my penny source is also drying up..boo .. happy holidays and happy new.year ..
Pillar of the Community
Canada
563 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2017  6:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add denny7000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 2006P magnetic/non-magnetic are IMO harder to find in circulation, I finally bought a 2006P magnetic this year.

Here is one of my 2006 no logo magnetic.

Valued Member
Canada
92 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2017  11:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Og_cujo33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Danny7000 that's a nice coin ... 2000P magnet is actually worth something ? I have a bunch I know the non magnetic is worth something for sure .. thanks for sharing that pic
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05