Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

$5 Star Note. My first star note.  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
183 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  1:20 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Any idea what it is worth?
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything odd ? New or Old?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1445 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  1:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations on your first star note find!

I would call that a spender. But for me I keep star notes so although I value it at $5 it is still a keeper
Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA Number: 3178122
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1211 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tootallious to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on your first star note find

Check out this link.
http://www.mycurrencycollection.com.../IG00613541*
My goal in life is to live forever, so far so good!

If you don't want to regret your past, don't screw up in the future because the future, inevitably, becomes the past!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1360 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Even in bad shape, nothing brings a smile to my face like finding a star note in the wild.

Congratulations TJ !
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26574 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats and

to the Paper Money Forum!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15470 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  5:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It will always be worth $5.

Learn More...
United States
57780 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8347 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

for the star! It's five bucks with flair!
Edited by CelticKnot
01/11/2018 6:14 pm
Valued Member
United States
384 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  8:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hozer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The search has only just begun
Valued Member
United States
183 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  10:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"The search has only just begun"

Thanks for all the good remarks. Yes it was fun and made my day.
I will keep it because its different and the search goes on.
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything odd ? New or Old?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8347 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  12:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope the search indeed does go on and you continue to share with us the fruits of your searches.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05