Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

You vs ICCS 1919 10 Cents  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Canada
1309 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  2:14 pm Show Profile   Check TheCoinHunter's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add TheCoinHunter to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Valued Member
Canada
389 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS64
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14715 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yum yum. I like that little beauty. 64.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1101 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  5:35 pm  Show Profile   Check Pokermandude's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pokermandude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AU58
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2177 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Paulsz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AU58
If you have any of the following Canadian coins for sale, message me:
1. 1937 Mirror or Matte specimen coins, in SP64 or higher for mirror, and SP66 and higher for matte.
2. 1908 or 1911 specimen coins, in any specimen grade.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
989 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  10:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ms 64
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
11881 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  11:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-64.
Valued Member
Canada
188 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  08:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add don in nmkt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Signs of wear on reverse side laves AU 58
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
25280 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  11:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-64, super coin.
"The value of something is what you can sell it for the same day you bought it."

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1309 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  2:41 pm  Show Profile   Check TheCoinHunter's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TheCoinHunter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yet another ICCS tragedy....

Pillar of the Community
Canada
2057 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  6:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add doubleeagle59 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have had many coins grade like this over the years.

Most likely they see the coin as a mint state coin, but there must be a few wispy hairlines at some angle.

ICCS shoots it right down to either an EF or AU.

That's just the way they grade.
Learn More...
Canada
7780 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  12:07 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The rim edge showing the reeding bumps pretty much precludes that being an AU to MS coin.

To give ICCS the benefit of the doubt, it could just be be a typo... I usually get 1-2 typos per batch of 100 coins, usually the year or denomination is wrong, but they could have put a typo in the grade...
"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4158 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  08:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chequer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The reeding bumps SPP's referring to are a good thing; they're often present on higher grade Canadian dimes especially.
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
10482 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  07:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SHAFTA9a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks MS to me.
True North
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.74 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05