Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Kinda upset I found a 1917 Lincoln penny & 1919 mercury dime looking like junk

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
68 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  06:50 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Mckinley_4th to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Found both of these abused babes in a piggy bank I bought from a yard sale! Just now went through it and I'm just shaking my head!

Valued Member
United States
324 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  08:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add srcliff to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ouch!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15719 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  08:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those are ugly.

Please don't use abbreviations for bad language. We have many young collectors on this forum.
Valued Member
United States
336 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ty88ty2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They both look like metal detecting finds. They probably met a lawn mower on their trip into the ground.
Lincoln cents - 4 holes / Jefferson nickels - Done / Roosevelt dimes - Done / Washington quarters - 24 holes
Work in progress - Barber/SLQ combined / Indian Head cents / 7070

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2139 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  09:35 am  Show Profile   Check BigSilver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Please don't use abbreviations for bad language.

Unless there was something deleted before I got to see it, I don't see any improper language. SMH stands for "Shaking My Head"
Learn More...
United States
61471 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  11:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh my!

Quote:
Unless there was something deleted before I got to see it, I don't see any improper language. SMH stands for "Shaking My Head"
I just changed it so there is no future confusion.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28880 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh well.

to the CCF!
Valued Member
United States
68 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mckinley_4th to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys and sorry fir the inappropriate abbreviations! Won't happen again! Still learning about thus forum!
Learn More...
United States
61471 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1158 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tunnioc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
They both look like metal detecting finds. They probably met a lawn mower on their trip into the ground.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
19525 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  2:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hit by an industrial mower....

Valued Member
United States
217 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2018  7:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
chop chop
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8925 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2018  8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Surgical cut ?
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Pillar of the Community
United States
691 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2018  01:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
inflation?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.98 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05