Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2000 P Sacagawea dollar coins info

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
10 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  01:31 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jkeith76 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have 3 2000 P Sacagawea coins that I have attached photos of . The first pick is all three. The second and third pic is the coin in the middle of the first pic which as a doubled die on reverse on the E in united and A in states , p in pluribus and possibly more.Also one font her earring is broken and the other P coins are not and I have a 2000 D that is broken all the way.The fourth and fifth pics are of the coin on left in the first pic ,not sure if any errors or which type 2000 P Sacajawea this is or value . The six and seventh pics are of the coin on right in the first pic not sure if any errors or which type 2000 P this is either and the eighth and ninth pics are of a 2000 D that has rim error wide to narrow and earring broken across on face not sure if any other errors. Not sure if any of these have much value.

United States
10 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  01:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jkeith76 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Guess I will have to make new post of the seventh,eighth and ninth photos
Bedrock of the Community
United States
24349 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  03:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When you do,orientate them properly please.
http://www.smalldollars.com/index.html#sacagawea
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Edited by John1
01/14/2018 06:35 am
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  09:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Girl6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The first one looks like it may have edge lettering which is only intended for Presidential dollar coins. Post a pic of the sides to help. I'm definitely new to coin collecting but I do know this much. I have a like a million sakagawea coins (ok, more like 30) but -there are 3 types that are of value, 1. Wounded eagle (arrow through belly, die strike raised) 2. Cheerios ( more detail in the tailfeathers) 3. Edge lettering.
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  4:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jkeith76 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Girl6 here are the 3 remaining pics and will take pic of sides to see if letters I never thought of looking

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15719 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  5:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not spotting anything but all three are worth $1 each
Pillar of the Community
United States
6757 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They're worth face value. $1.

Quote:
The first one looks like it may have edge lettering which is only intended for Presidential dollar coins.

I don't see any edge lettering errors on any of the coins.
Collector of all classic US coinage.

How to identify cleaned coins: http://goccf.com/t/319679
Edited by SilverDollar2017
01/14/2018 5:51 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.74 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05